October 2, 2019
Register for Resource Brokerage’s BCBSIL 2020 Group Rollout webinar! You cannot afford to miss these webinars. We will share all you need to know to finish strong in 2019 and start 2020 off on your best foot.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Thursday, October 17, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am
- Review of key dates that are important to both your existing and new groups. Know the key dates—avoid the headaches!
- New Business Underwriting eligibility changes making more of your prospects eligible!
- What are the portfolio updates for 2020?
- Things you can do to expedite your case through Underwriting and get ID cards before the holidays!
- Online enrollment technologies available to simplify and expedite broker enrollments through Resource Brokerage!
- Zero Employer Contribution and Zero Participation requirements. How does it work? What is required to enroll applicable groups? How to determine if this is an option for your group prospects!
- Much more to help you differentiate yourself and grow your business!
October 2, 2019
Join Blair Farwell and Linda Medrano for our 2020 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) Individual Products annual producer training webinar series! Each year, we share what you need to know in order to maximize your BCBSIL Individual business. Please join us!
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am
Overview on BCBSIL Individual products:
- Individual Health Product Updates for 2020
- 2020 Qualified Health Plan Product Offering
- New Dental & Vision Updates
- New Fully Insured Vision program
Learn BCBSIL strategy in:
- Product Stabilization
- Transitions and Renewals
- Marketing and Advertising Focus
Plus, see details on our education and outreach efforts:
- Resource Brokerage Proprietary Marketing Multiplier Marketing Program
- Producer Training Campaigns, Tools and Resources
- Regulatory and Compliance Reminders
- Prospect and Member Materials
September 16, 2019
2020 AEP Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) Rollout
We are on the eve of the Medicare Annual Enrollment period! Please join Blair Farwell and Linda Medrano for a complete review of products that will be part of the 2020 Annual Open Enrollment for over age 65 products. We’ll provide everything you need to know to make your AEP most successful.
- A review of the BCBSIL NEW Senior Dental that is being rolled out!
- Plan design review
- Review of the New Medicare Supplement Platform: pricing, discounts, plans and an update on service status.
- Review of the new 2020 PDP and MAPD plan designs and pricing updates!
- Review of the New Resource Brokerage CO-OP Marketing program
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Thursday, September 26, 2019
September 5, 2019
Looking to step up your sales? Not sure where to start? The NEW Resource Print Portal is your one stop shop for print marketing. Join Blair Farwell and Robert Trimble for an overview of this exciting new system.
- Design, print and mailing services of BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois pre-approved mailing pieces all provided by Resource Brokerage!
- Exclusive Resource Brokerage marketing dollar multiplier ($3 for $1). For example, your $500 investment = $1,500 in direct marketing dollars!
- Resource Brokerage will help you personalize the proof, select the list, and release the print order in one short sitting!
- Access to the nation’s largest database allowing search criteria by age, demographics, income, zip, city or county!
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:00pm to 2:00pm CDT
September 3, 2019
There is no doubt there is a proliferation of PEOs (Professional Employer Organizations) in the Illinois market that offer medical plans. Resource Brokerage also is very aware many of the PEOs operate as independent brokers and are competing with you on the street. Resource Brokerage has partnered with a broker friendly PEO that does not compete with you and offers Large Group benefits and technologies to your Small Groups along with human resource and payroll services while paying full broker commissions.
Please join Blair Farwell and Matt Walus as they introduce our PEO partner, G&A Partners. They will go over the benefits of the PEO arrangement, how G&A Partners is distributing its product through the broker channel as well as their value-added HR services. They also will be discussing what makes G&A Partners a distinct vendor in the Illinois PEO marketplace.
July 31, 2019
Medicare is changing! Are you ready?
Join Blair Farwell and Linda Medrano for a review of the evolving Medicare marketplace as well as preparing our brokers for the 2020 Annual Open Enrollment for over 65 products.
- MACRA legislation is going into effect on 1/1/2020. What do you need to know for your inforce as well as new business and marketing strategies?
- The Medicare market is shifting! Are you feeling it? Is your practice adapting and evolving to stay relevant/current to your Medicare client base?
- What are the trends?
- How are the trends impacting the product distribution and member enrollment?
- A review of the full spectrum of the BCBSIL’s Senior Markets portfolio.
- A review of 2020 Producer Training and Certification Program and expected milestone dates.