June 7, 2018
BCBSIL will extend existing transitional policy plans for an additional year, through the end of groups’ 2019 plan years.
Following the recent announcements by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois will be extending existing transitional policy plans for an additional year, through the end of groups’ 2019 plan years, including:
- Non-grandfathered (non-metallic) small group (1-50) plans with policy years beginning on or before Oct. 1, 2013.
- Non-grandfathered plans are considered those issued after March 23, 2010, but before Jan. 1, 2014.
January 25, 2018
Have you protected your individual commissions through year end?
Producer SEP affirmations must be completed by 2/15/18.
Please send us a print screen when your Attestation successfully posts for our records. You will receive a Success page with “Your confirmation number is 1-xxxxxxxx”.
May 20, 2014
Two Sessions! June 11th and 12th.
- An in-depth review of the 2014 Group renewal environment
- What to expect as a broker
- What should brokers be doing right now to be prepared for the 12/1-1/1 renewal season
November 21, 2013
Join Blair Farwell, RHU, RBEC in learning about the 2014 Humana Group Portfolio.
- Now that we are on the eve of 2014, where does Resource Brokerage see the Group Health Market going in 2014?
- See how Humana interpreted and applied the ACA requirements into the 2014 Small Group Medical Portfolio.
- Review the new 2014 plan designs: PPO, HMO and HDHP. How and why have they changed?
- Learn how Humana is positioning themselves to remain competitive in 2014 with pricing and plan designs.
- Learn how the Affordable Care Act affected the Vitality Program (Humana Wellness) allowing double digit MEMBER LEVEL discounting off the new Guarantee Issue ACA premiums.
Very Limited Seating!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Schaumburg Corporate Conference Center Room A,B,C 1501 E. Woodfield Road Schaumburg, IL 60173 Directions
To RSVP Contact Gina Ignarski at 847-598-0006 or email@example.com
View the full invitation
October 30, 2009
On the Group Health side, UHC came out with their CORE products, Humana has implemented some impressive underwriting modifications and BCBSIL has some plan changes coming to their portfolios for new business effective January 1, 2010 and as the 2-150 lives’ block comes up for renewal. Don’t miss our November 3rd seminar (Set Your Sights High) on these topics. You will not want to miss this event and we have applied for 3 CE hours (Illinois brokers only). The room is filling fast so don’t forget to RSVP if you plan to attend!
More to come on the BCBSIL Individual front–a new application is forthcoming, dental is being rolled out to the Individual block shortly (just waiting on firm dates).