March 19, 2019
Join Blair Farwell and Linda Medrano on Tuesday, March 26th, at 1:00pm as they present a webinar illustrating the needs and benefits of travel insurance. The spring break travel season is upon us and summer breaks are just around the corner so we will illustrate the shortfalls of most domestic plans (including Medicare) while traveling internationally. We will show how you can assist your clients by obtaining Patriot Travel Medical Insurance® from IMG for their international travel thereby protecting themselves from catastrophic medical events.
- Easy to sell – the entire process is online (quoting, enrollment, fulfillment)
- Individual and Group plans
- Wide selection of deductible/benefit options
- Wide range of benefits including emergency evacuation, repatriation, AD&D and more
- Introduction of the Digital marketing platforms available to contracted agents
Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 1:00pm to 2:00pm CDT
September 21, 2018
Register for Resource Brokerage’s BCBSIL 2019 Group Rollout webinar! You cannot afford to miss these webinars. We will share all you need to know to finish strong in 2018 and start 2019 off on your best foot.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
- Review of key dates that are important to both your existing and new groups. Know the key dates—avoid the headaches!
- What are the portfolio updates for 2019 for both Metallic and Middle Market groups?
- Things you can do to expedite your case through Underwriting and get ID cards before the holidays!
- Online enrollment technologies available to simplify and expedite broker enrollments through Resource Brokerage!
- Zero Employer Contribution and Zero Participation requirements. How does it work? What is required to enroll them? How to determine if this is an option for your group prospects!
- Review of one-life groups. What are the requirements for writing one-life groups?
- 51+ Middle Markets— Attractive New Business rating Incentives and renewal guarantees for 1/1/19 specific effective dates!
September 21, 2018
Join Blair Farwell and Linda Medrano for our 2019 BCBSIL Individual Products annual producer training webinar series! Each year, we share what you need to know in order to maximize your BCBSIL Individual business. Please join us!
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
Overview on BCBSIL Individual products:
- Individual Health Product Updates for 2019
- 2019 Qualified Health Plan Product Offering
- Pharmacy/Prescription Changes
- Dental & Vision Updates
- New Fully Insured Vision program
Learn BCBSIL strategy in:
- Product Stabilization
- Transitions and Renewals
- Marketing and Advertising Focus
- Revamped Strategic Alliance
Plus, see details on our education and outreach efforts:
- Producer Training Campaign, Tools and Resources
- Regulatory and Compliance Reminders
- Prospect and Member Materials
June 7, 2018
BCBSIL will extend existing transitional policy plans for an additional year, through the end of groups’ 2019 plan years.
Following the recent announcements by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois will be extending existing transitional policy plans for an additional year, through the end of groups’ 2019 plan years, including:
- Non-grandfathered (non-metallic) small group (1-50) plans with policy years beginning on or before Oct. 1, 2013.
- Non-grandfathered plans are considered those issued after March 23, 2010, but before Jan. 1, 2014.
January 25, 2018
Have you protected your individual commissions through year end?
Producer SEP affirmations must be completed by 2/15/18.
Please send us a print screen when your Attestation successfully posts for our records. You will receive a Success page with “Your confirmation number is 1-xxxxxxxx”.
May 20, 2014
Two Sessions! June 11th and 12th.
- An in-depth review of the 2014 Group renewal environment
- What to expect as a broker
- What should brokers be doing right now to be prepared for the 12/1-1/1 renewal season