September 21, 2018
Register for Resource Brokerage’s BCBSIL 2019 Group Rollout webinar! You cannot afford to miss these webinars. We will share all you need to know to finish strong in 2018 and start 2019 off on your best foot.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Thursday, October 4, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
- Review of key dates that are important to both your existing and new groups. Know the key dates—avoid the headaches!
- What are the portfolio updates for 2019 for both Metallic and Middle Market groups?
- Things you can do to expedite your case through Underwriting and get ID cards before the holidays!
- Online enrollment technologies available to simplify and expedite broker enrollments through Resource Brokerage!
- Zero Employer Contribution and Zero Participation requirements. How does it work? What is required to enroll them? How to determine if this is an option for your group prospects!
- Review of one-life groups. What are the requirements for writing one-life groups?
- 51+ Middle Markets— Attractive New Business rating Incentives and renewal guarantees for 1/1/19 specific effective dates!
September 21, 2018
Join Blair Farwell and Linda Medrano for our 2019 BCBSIL Individual Products annual producer training webinar series! Each year, we share what you need to know in order to maximize your BCBSIL Individual business. Please join us!
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
Overview on BCBSIL Individual products:
- Individual Health Product Updates for 2019
- 2019 Qualified Health Plan Product Offering
- Pharmacy/Prescription Changes
- Dental & Vision Updates
- New Fully Insured Vision program
Learn BCBSIL strategy in:
- Product Stabilization
- Transitions and Renewals
- Marketing and Advertising Focus
- Revamped Strategic Alliance
Plus, see details on our education and outreach efforts:
- Producer Training Campaign, Tools and Resources
- Regulatory and Compliance Reminders
- Prospect and Member Materials
June 15, 2018
We have entered travel season. Most insureds are not aware of the medical insurance pitfalls that come with international travel. Medicare is even a bigger pitfall in that there is NO overseas coverage. Some Medicare Supplements will carry minimal riders providing a small level of coverage but may not be very comprehensive. When traveling internationally, it is always a good idea to get an International Policy that provides multi lingual support. In many cases, an International Policy can eliminate the need to prepay upfront and submit for reimbursement after you get home—after having all the bills translated and converted (at your cost). Take a look at the enclosed link. We can offer our brokers a similar personalized link that your potential clients can “self-serve” quote, enroll, and fulfill their policy all over the internet while you receive the full broker commission. Call our office for details!
November 26, 2013
All Illinois resident producers are required to complete 24 hours of CE with 3 of those hours consisting of classroom ethics. Resource Brokerage, LLC will be holding an ethics classroom presentation that fulfills the state’s requirement. The program will consist of an in-depth discussion of ethics as they pertain to the independent insurance agent and financial planner.
The program is designed to be interactive and the instructor encourages class attendees to participate in discussions of the different ethical/unethical scenarios that will be presented.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9am to Noon
Schaumburg Corporate Conference Center
Conference Rooms A,B,C and D
1501 E. Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Contact Judy Wrigley to RSVP:
847-598-0039 or email: email@example.com
View Full Invitation
November 21, 2013
Join Blair Farwell, RHU, RBEC in learning about the 2014 Humana Group Portfolio.
- Now that we are on the eve of 2014, where does Resource Brokerage see the Group Health Market going in 2014?
- See how Humana interpreted and applied the ACA requirements into the 2014 Small Group Medical Portfolio.
- Review the new 2014 plan designs: PPO, HMO and HDHP. How and why have they changed?
- Learn how Humana is positioning themselves to remain competitive in 2014 with pricing and plan designs.
- Learn how the Affordable Care Act affected the Vitality Program (Humana Wellness) allowing double digit MEMBER LEVEL discounting off the new Guarantee Issue ACA premiums.
Very Limited Seating!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Schaumburg Corporate Conference Center Room A,B,C 1501 E. Woodfield Road Schaumburg, IL 60173 Directions
To RSVP Contact Gina Ignarski at 847-598-0006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View the full invitation
May 6, 2013
I don’t know of anything more exciting that traveling – new countries, new customs, new friends. We all know clients taking that dream vacation, or traveling through Europe after graduation, or honeymooning in exotic places. The last thing on their minds is medical insurance.
Sudden illness or accidents in an unfamiliar environment can be scary and pricy. Unfortunately, many consumers do not understand the limitations and many times complications of trying to use domestic coverage at times of international claims! That’s why short-term travel medical insurance gives your clients peace of mind. Deal with a carrier Premiums are reasonably priced for comprehensive coverage.
Short term travel insurance can be purchased in daily or monthly rates, for a minimum of ten days to two years. Plan deductibles for individuals and dependents can range from $0 to $2500 and benefit maximums from $50,000 to $2,000,000. It is important to note that these policies do not cover pre-existing conditions.
There are available plans for US and non-US citizens traveling out of their home country. So visit our website at http://www.resourcebrokerage.com for available plan outlines or call us at 847-598-6006 for further information.