March 9, 2018
Blair Farwell and Jennifer Clow just returned from spending three days on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC with the National Association of Health Underwriters. Resource Brokerage will be hosting a webinar to discuss:
- Now that Repeal and Replace is no longer being pursued in Washington, what are the current legislative goals of our industry in order to stabilize markets?
- What are the real world incremental changes we can make to bring rate and market stability back to the health insurance markets?
- What should you as an insurance agent be doing now?
- What are the valuable talking points that you can discuss with your clients when they ask you, “What are the solutions? What’s next?” for health insurance reform?
- What are the current potential threats to the health insurance market/industry that are being explored in Washington, DC as of today?
Tuesday, March 20, 2018 1:00pm-2:00pm
Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:00am-11:00am
January 25, 2018
Have you protected your individual commissions through year end?
Producer SEP affirmations must be completed by 2/15/18.
Please send us a print screen when your Attestation successfully posts for our records. You will receive a Success page with “Your confirmation number is 1-xxxxxxxx”.
May 20, 2014
Two Sessions! June 11th and 12th.
- An in-depth review of the 2014 Group renewal environment
- What to expect as a broker
- What should brokers be doing right now to be prepared for the 12/1-1/1 renewal season
November 26, 2013
All Illinois resident producers are required to complete 24 hours of CE with 3 of those hours consisting of classroom ethics. Resource Brokerage, LLC will be holding an ethics classroom presentation that fulfills the state’s requirement. The program will consist of an in-depth discussion of ethics as they pertain to the independent insurance agent and financial planner.
The program is designed to be interactive and the instructor encourages class attendees to participate in discussions of the different ethical/unethical scenarios that will be presented.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9am to Noon
Schaumburg Corporate Conference Center
Conference Rooms A,B,C and D
1501 E. Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Contact Judy Wrigley to RSVP:
847-598-0039 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Full Invitation
November 21, 2013
Join Blair Farwell, RHU, RBEC in learning about the 2014 Humana Group Portfolio.
- Now that we are on the eve of 2014, where does Resource Brokerage see the Group Health Market going in 2014?
- See how Humana interpreted and applied the ACA requirements into the 2014 Small Group Medical Portfolio.
- Review the new 2014 plan designs: PPO, HMO and HDHP. How and why have they changed?
- Learn how Humana is positioning themselves to remain competitive in 2014 with pricing and plan designs.
- Learn how the Affordable Care Act affected the Vitality Program (Humana Wellness) allowing double digit MEMBER LEVEL discounting off the new Guarantee Issue ACA premiums.
Very Limited Seating!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Schaumburg Corporate Conference Center Room A,B,C 1501 E. Woodfield Road Schaumburg, IL 60173 Directions
To RSVP Contact Gina Ignarski at 847-598-0006 or email@example.com
View the full invitation
November 15, 2013
On November 14th, President Obama made an announcement that all
NON-GRANDFATHERED POLICIES that are being canceled as a result of the Affordable Care Act would get a one-year extension and in fact WOULD NOT be canceled as of 12/31/2013.
We have already been in touch with all our carriers. The carriers are aware of the development and are eagerly awaiting the formal regulations that will provide them the exact rules/regulations in order to be able to administer the new changes.
Read the Full Update